Please note...

This blog is not meant to slam any of his previous owners. (We have found out for ourselves how tough it can be to get him to eat.) All of us have the horses we sold for one reason or another. We wish we knew what happened to them. We hope that they ended up in a field full of grass with kids to love on them. We would like that to be true for at least one old man. Feel free to comment!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Picture Day




First walk-trot day with Harry boy today. It was a suprisingly nice day considering the recent Houston weather and we actually had a breeze. Harry hasn't been eating like he should so we thought that a little exercise might jump-start his apetite. He was a perfect gentleman as usual.

What is so surprising to me is how people still ooh and ah even though his twice the age of most of the horses on the properties. As a tell my boyfriend, I now have another tall, dark and handsome guy in my life.

I included some pictures of bath time. He's falling asleep in the sun in most of them but I'll post the good ones. He still looks much too ribby for my taste. Better pack on those pounds.

No comments: